Confirmation Requirements for 6-8th grade
Students who wish to receive the Sacrament of Confirmation in May 2018 must:
- Attend Edge every Wednesday evening from 7:00-8:30 p.m. in the Banquet Hall of the PFLC
- Attend CREED sessions on:
October 22 November 19 January 28
February 25 March 25 April 22
- CREED sessions begin at 12:30 with lunch. Confirmation preparation classes will begin after lunch and will meet in classrooms on the lower level of Parish Family Life Center.
- Attend the diocesan Confirmation retreat on Saturday, January 27th at St. John Neumann Church. Please keep this date free in your calendars. More information is to come.
- Go to Mass every weekend! Remember to check off your name in the binder in the narthex.
Youth may also receive First Holy Communion after completing one year of sacrament preparation in our parish religious education program.
A copy of the child’s baptismal certificate must be on file in the parish office prior to their First Holy Communion.
Youth who wish to be confirmed, should fill in a Family Religious Education form.
Please contact Kevin Cooney, Director of Sports,Family and Youth ministry for more information 865-986-9885.