We welcome you to St. Thomas and hope that you will soon feel like a part of our community of faith.
If you are visiting with us or have not registered at the parish, we would love to get to know you better! You may stop in the office to register or pick-up a registration form in church or even register online here. The Welcome Committee's mission is not only to help you to know about St. Thomas but to also help you feel like St. Thomas is your home and an extension of your family.
Office Hours/Contact our Parish Office: (865) 986-9885
Friday 9:00 AM-12:00 PM
Closed 12:00 PM-12:30 PM for lunch
- Fr. Ray Powell, Pastor
- Fr. Julian Cardona, Associate Pastor
- Deacon Sean Smith, Deacon
- Deacon John Krepps, Deacon
- Deacon David Egan, Deacon
- Lupe Cortes, Executive Assistant to the Pastor
- Joe Piscitello, Business Manager
- Deb Reinhart, Bookkeeper
- Jill St. Yves, Director of Religious Education
- Joel Studer, Director of Youth Ministry
- Randy Tarpley, Facilities Coordinator
- Marla Sloane Emerson, Music Coordinator
- Brenda Gonzalez, Receptionist
Saturday 7:00 PM Spanish Vigil
Sunday 9:00 AM
Sunday 11:30 AM
Mon-Fri 8:30 AM
Saturday 9:00 AM
Tuesday: 6 p.m.
Saturday: 9:45 a.m.-10:30 a.m.
or by appointment
St. Thomas Clergy and Staff
Father Ray Powell
Father Julian Cardona
Stay connected to St. Thomas the Apostle
Father Ray Powell, pastor of St. Thomas the Apostle, recognizes the importance of our parish family and the need for our parish to stay informed about activities, ministries, and events. Flocknote is an email/texting system for parishes and is the primary method we will use as a parish to keep you informed.
We encourage you to sign up for this free Flocknote subscription to receive our parish emails and texts. Fr. Ray and many of our ministries use Flocknote to provide regular information updates to the parish.